XLS602

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자부릉 조회 32회 작성일 2020-06-22 22:50:43 댓글 0

본문

Crown XLS 602 Transformer Repair (BURTON BUILDS - S02E04)

Crown XLS 602 Transformer Repair
Burton Builds
S02E04

Rewinding and repairing a toroidal transformer from a Crown XLS 602 amplifier.

Equipment:
Camera - Nikon D5100
Mic - Rode video micro
Lights - Home brewed lights
gcino mxolisi : Hi how to see if someone cut wires how to connect them back
carlos castro montaño : Hello friend, I speak from Colombia that I am sorry to bother you with a problem that I have with a crown xls 802 that I entered shortly and I have been repairing it but the iodines that it brings are burned and I have not been able to get them because I do not look at its voltage and reference I have been looking for answers but I have not found I would like to know how much voltage these iodines bring to their real factory voltage so that the amplifier does not come back short again thank you very much I hope your answer
djDiko atinoba : hi bro, where you get the diagram for this model? or can give me a pdf copy? TIA..
Craig Nehring : I can't believe I am the first to comment? Try some Kapton tape, it has a dielectric strength rating of 7700 V/mil for a .001”-thick film, no other material can provide such protection in such a small space. Anyway, nice work, I love projects like this!!
I am thinking about buying one of these amplifiers

Test sunet CROWN XLS 602

Test sunet... Se aude impecabil fara cuvinte.
Cristi Craciun : Este bun de ceva?
максим обвинцев : а зачем балкон на замке?
Draghici Nicolae : Salut zim si.mie daca beculetele din dreapta cum trb sa stea normal? Eu am un behringer h1222usb

Crown XLS602 SERVICE

carlos castro montaño : Hello friend, I speak from Colombia that I am sorry to bother you with a problem that I have with a crown xls 802 that I entered shortly and I have been repairing it but the iodines that it brings are burned and I have not been able to get them because I do not look at its voltage and reference I have been looking for answers but I have not found I would like to know how much voltage these iodines bring to their real factory voltage so that the amplifier does not come back short again thank you very much I hope your answer
Talk the things : What was the point, now wonder you’ve only got 10 subs
Hiệp Trần : Hello
Gabriel R : Yo tuve este 602 y tambien el xls 802 conectado a un preamplificador solamente sin necesidad de ecualizador y en verdad no me parece que mandara los watts que especifican..en cambio tengo un sound barrier pcs 3400 y ese si se nota la fuerza..y el sonido el agudo es algo mejor que el crown...y tengo un amigo que tiene el pcs 5000 y es una animalada de aparato al igual que el pcs 6000

#XLS602

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,172건 19 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.koreajokgu.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz